what you’ve wanted for an innovative tooling solution.
• Improved tool performance thanks to the optimized grade for each material (· PC2510: Titanium, Co – Cr · ND3000: Zirconia)
• Differentiated tools specialized for each type of home and foreign CNC machines for dental purpose
• Optimized cutting performance by matching a proper grade with each type of material
• Inhibited unevenness and excellent finish in machined surfaces due to the optimized cutting-edge design
• Specialized tool shape for each machine type
The need for dental implants has grown steadily in step with the increase in the aging global population. Accordingly, many companies are now actively developing dental CAD/CAM machines, and they compete by developing their own proprietary tool shapes. To meet the demand, KORLOY has released the T Endmill that helps customers stay ahead of the competition with a customized tool for each machine.
Dental CAD/CAM technology is continuously developing by taking advantage of X-ray and oral scanners, and many manufacturers have commercialized CNC machines to automate the previous manual process of manufacturing implants. As a result, machining time is significantly reduced, resulting in improved productivity and demands for tools with longer life.
The typical materials of dental prostheses, such as zirconia, titanium, Co-Cr, wax, and PMMA, have different physical and mechanical properties, and each requires an optimized tool solution.
T Endmill uses a specialized grade for each workpiece: ND3000 for zirconia, and PC2510 for titanium and Co-Cr, and guarantees excellent machinability thanks to its optimized blade design.
ㆍA dedicated tool for each machine
- Meets marketplace demands
ㆍA specialized grade for each workpiece
- Provides optimized performance for various materials of implants
ㆍOptimized cutting-edge design
- Enables excellent machinability